Rail,Linear,Table,$68,Table,Motion,Stage,,Sliding,drmedhealth.com,Linear,Sliding,Man,Industrial Scientific , Power Transmission Products,/durene216594.html Sliding Table Linear Rail gift Stage Motion Man Rail,Linear,Table,$68,Table,Motion,Stage,,Sliding,drmedhealth.com,Linear,Sliding,Man,Industrial Scientific , Power Transmission Products,/durene216594.html $68 Sliding Table Linear Rail Stage, Linear Motion Sliding Table Man Industrial Scientific Power Transmission Products $68 Sliding Table Linear Rail Stage, Linear Motion Sliding Table Man Industrial Scientific Power Transmission Products Sliding Table Linear Rail gift Stage Motion Man
1. The Manual Linear Stages is use of aluminium alloy material with anodized surface, high strength, wear resistance and good corrosion resistant.
2. Using accurate screw slides, high-precision smooth movement.
3. High quality sliding table, 80*80mm table size, accurate machining and stable performance, good using effect.
4. Linear motion, with a small frictional resistance.
5. Widely used in production machinery, inspection equipment, optical laboratory precision measurement, fine-tuning displacement, mechanical equipment positioning and movement.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Sliding Table Linear Rail Stage
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Optional Model: KA80-1402-50, KA80-1402-100, KA80-1402-150
Z*2 Stroke: 50mm/100mm/150mm
L Slider Length: 170mm/220mm/270mm
L1 Hole Spacing: 100mm/150mm/200mm
Table Size: 80 * 80mm / 3.1 * 3.1inch
Feed Mode: Feed Screw Type
Feed Spacing: 2mm
Screw Diameter: 14mm
Bearing Capacity: 196N
Surface Treatment: Anodic Oxidation (White)
Fixed Way: Clamp Screw
Scope of Application: Automatic Equipment, Machine Tools, Optical Instruments, etc
Weight: Approx. 2124g
1 * Sliding Table Linear Rail Stage
1. Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
3. Please note that the new type and old type of this product will be sent randomly, and make sure you will not mind before ordering.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC